Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

From love to riches

Guess who loves you more
Who said could do this and more
Love that skin that looks like a thousand note
your beauty is another piece of anecdote
when with you i have my De La Rue
tell me when is your love due

wont hold these feelings back
wont let be passed by this luck
dying to lick the chocolate bars in your lips
hold u tight to me like some clips
God must have spent then He went
You`re the only beauty in the world He meant

maybe ur never meant to walk nor talk
but ive never walked till with u i took a straw
never have i talked till close to u i drew
Against u they lack only left to mock
made me nearly deny my age
want to be your senior, man every page

your walk surpasses all moves of American dancers
forgetting you may take powerful cleansers
you`re in the marrow like deadly cancers
the paths narrow but must take me home
will do whatever to live in your Rome
you guessed right cause am loving you more

No comments:

Post a Comment