Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Wilting Flower

Age`s nothing but some values
I like the look got in you
The ripe smile that matures with the sun
A gait that leaves the parrot me dump
Wonder why u just can’t get a man

You smell flowers for hours the path is you
I can feel you miles and I’m never wrong
Heart skips a beat in your thought since that long
Now I wonder which beat dares you to the floor
Am bound to play it all night for you at your door

I wish am that purse that`s in your palm
Stuff me with your worries, stories and memories
Inside me will zip, no one will know what we through
Which other heaven on earth but that bed that`s warm
Which verb better defines beauty but you?

I have said my heart, though I know u may take long
As girls’ Terms and condition don’t allow to hop
My nights toil to bring a light to make a day
My mind hurts making notes for a meeting in my bedroom
Take the entire time girl, but don’t make me wait.
©Lexx Buddy Moh

No comments:

Post a Comment