Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

HAPPY DAY SAD

My happy day was sad

My day ended without a word

My day with her was happy, no, sad

My happiness was in her every word

Thus my happy day was sad



My happy day was sad

First we whispered of the times we had

She agreed t`was fun since she was mine

She had made my days back in zero nine

Today, she ate with me, I should be happy



In her brown winter hat a baby already

Her smiles, jokes who`ll bring me the heydays?

Her stories, no worries, Thanks she`s happy

Thanks she got the face no make-up can apply

She made my happy day sad, oh Dad am sad



My happy day was sad

Reason, she want far from me to run

Leave back a shadow, with her goes the sun

Though I`m a man, tears couldn’t help but hang

Club Idyllic, all day we`d hang

A fun garden though didn’t find the fun.



She`ll trust no man, yeah! I`m also man

Be friends, yeah! Laugh and have fun

Plans to be mine, again, she got none

She runs my wish list, my sun from the East

She rises and my happy day I’ll be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment