Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

ON SAME CROSS

For you are like bee that steals
From a flower though it still pollinates
Every day you steal from me
From my mind escaping through my heart
Confronted you don't want to part

With you we`ll hang on the same cross
Be pierced with same arrow
Be spat on our faces
just have to carry our crosses
Condone the whips and scorn,we`ll grow

They don't believe u already saved me
On that eleventh hour still lamenting
Tearing my heart apart as i cried and beseech
Crying that u wont ever think to leave
But go over this and more together

Let those that loves us cry with us
But my every tear is yours
Is your every tear Mine?
Let the storms shutter and clouds scatter
It was all to happen though i can halt

Now its that time,i leave you to see you
You are safe coz u found me on time
Your tears are dry if they are true
Your troubles with me...smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment