Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Eve In My Garden

Oh my flawless beloved
The girl my heart longs to wed
With those grape eyes
That synchronized my heart to brew
Was said too much is poison
Yet too much of your love's like a lotion
That greases tendering my rigid heart
I call you to be my timid part

Now my stainless dear lover
You who she her sins at Grace Equippers
Swore never to follow the earthly vapors
But be strong in the holy cover
Its you i admire with a hearty song
Made of love that pounds like gong
How can i please you , this lovely one?
That in you i made this wonderful turn

How you're clueless woman of my age
I've swallowed my pride tearing my previous page
I'll go on my knees to untie strings of your saddles
Wash your feet with the wax of my candles
Long for that night we kissed in the dark
Get to my heart where nothing will lack
Together we leave their world,create our own
My Eve never in this Eden will be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment