Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EVER DRUNK

The sun sunk covering the town’s map
But somewhere within, deep, the sun was up
The star still twinkled with great enthusiasm
A paradoxical moment of heavenly imperialism

Heavy rains gullying the weak earth away
While a ray burnt all to the roots on its way
Trees cluttering as strong winds staged attack
Though a smiling heart rejoiced of the found track

Hump my dromedary, we match in sand dunes
Slide and fall with me in the muddy Junes
Scared, hold tight on me when thunder clutters
Let the weather be, me and you all that matters

In tatters and weary till we tie the shreds
Hairy and shaggy we’ll twist the dreads
That smile should never change with all this change
Not even I ‘cause your love is such a cage

When life’s done, will love you still
My heart never contracts like that steel
God made your heart a spree with sweet Brew
Never have I regretted being drunk ever since you I knew.

©Lexx Buddy Moh.

No comments:

Post a Comment