Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

REVAMPING KENYA

Wake up! Wake up! Come with me
Wash your face, come on, we’re free
Do you see what I see? Let’s laugh without caution
It’s a revamp, a revamp of our nation

We don’t need machetes, or guns
We’ll use a votes, its great fun
Who fights anymore, who? lemmi know
With my vote, I know where I’d go
I’d revamp, revamp my dear country

 My vote will be your roof, bed and meal
My vote will pay rent, and go where you feel
Not all; my vote will heal and seal our land
My vote is all I count on, lend me your hand
Help me revamp, revamp this darling country

For who can resist the tune of peace?
Do a jig and dance just a little piece
It’s an ambiance that puts me at ease
It’s your vote, give to whom you please
You’re responsible to revamp, and give the flag a kiss

When we’re done with the noble exercise
We run home and watch the side the dice will turn
If my side loses, I swear from Peace wont shun
I’ll need my brother for this wheel to turn
The wheel to revamp, revamp my Dear nation, MKENYA DAIMA!!! 

©Alex Mutwiri Nyaga
FB: Lexx Buddy Moh
Twitter: @LexxBuddyMoh

No comments:

Post a Comment