Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LOVE MARTYRS


Saw you in the dark night
Crawled to you like a preying serpent
Ease tracing, you were the light
Make love, was my only rescue
Rolling down the valley in tight hold
Your giggles giving me the daring bold
Deep inside you, where I were
Looking into your eyes, innocent and naive
Daring follow me to unmoving shadows
In a tight hold, kisses consistent

In another world you’d be assigned a chaperon
A princess from a royal family
Your love to me would be a weird dream
Would be sailing in two different streams
Limited to our neighbours’ television
Here you’re with me, in the dark night
A single shadow of two holding tight
Mouth in mouth, eye into eye, heart in heart
This is the best part, gently lying on the ground
Looking up as if beseeching those clouds
Allow me to fill your cup with my waters
Allow my fingers follow the love contours
Trust me, free your composure
Hold me tight, let’s seek the inner pleasure
I feel your fingers throttle my heart
The hiding moon has now come out
There is a love scene, our love scene
We’ve taken love, where it has never been
From the sheets, to these shadowing bushes
Can u feel what my groin unleashes?
Forgive if it hurts, call my name my sweetness
Your neck, strangled with my tongue

God will bless, for sharing your lung
My seeds fall on your fertile yard
Lifeless I lie on your unmoving beauty
Hear that singing bird, at night a bird?
Lazily I open my heavy eyes, but…ohhh!!!
Thought was a dark night, you also outta word
T’was our love seen, where has the crowd been?
We hide our shame,hold my hand we run away
‘stone them’,the first stone hits your chest
Fury filled I jump on your revenge
From high I fall beside my bed
I hate this dream, I HATE your Dreams!.

©ALexx Benn Moh

No comments:

Post a Comment